Working for us
We’re looking for people who’ll feel at home with our innovative, challenging and positive approach.
We need customer-focused people who understand and empathise with people with disabilities and/or wider disadvantage, and who want to enable them to achieve their full potential.
You’ll be joining a team that shares your passion for working with service users, parents, carers and partner organisations to attain the best possible outcomes for all concerned in an encouraging and creative manner.
Whatever your role you can expect to be treated as a professional. We will respect your skills, develop your career and keep you informed about the business. We encourage participation and will give you room to flourish and develop new talents and skills.
In return we expect you to be responsible, committed, proactive and open to change.
You’ll be joining an organisation that really knows how to take care of its staff. You can expect a comprehensive induction programme, regular appraisals, reviews, personal development plans, a wide range of training and development opportunities and sponsorship towards relevant professional qualifications.
Pure Innovations encompasses such a wide variety and range of work you will have long term scope for career development and diversification.
We’re a lively, forward-thinking company with fresh ideas and ambitious goals. Our culture is welcoming, supportive and dynamic. We believe that people are more able to support our service users when they, themselves, feel valued and empowered.
Pure Innovations has a range of excellent benefits for its staff, these include:
- Competitive salaries
- Holiday entitlement – minimum of 22 days rising to 30 days per annum, plus 8 statutory days.
- Options to join a pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Voluntary benefits (including gym membership, dental cover, private medical insurance and inoculations against influenza)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for sponsorship towards relevant qualifications
- Management development programme
- Personal development programmes
- Reimbursement of (relevant) professional subscription fees
- Incentive reward scheme for outstanding performance
- Discount in our cafes