6 Employment Officers
Stockport, Oldham or Tameside
Hours of work
35 hours per week
16 Jan 2020
This role is part-funded by the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
Pure Innovations is a national not- for- profit organisation with over 20 years’ experience of delivering innovative and high-quality services for people with disabilities. As well as being a charity, we are a values led, creative organisation and our objectives are to promote independence, increase choice and provide appropriate support to people to enable them to make the most of their capacity and potential.
About the role
To manage a caseload of clients to secure sustainable paid employment outcomes for disabled/disadvantaged people. This is a target driven role which encompasses a person-centred approach to assess and capture the skills and aspirations of clients before canvassing a high volume of quality employers to secure paid outcomes.
- The post holder must hold a current driver licence and have use of a car.
- Must be self-motivating and able to plan and prioritise their workload.
- Must be passionate about creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Flexibility is essential, some evening and weekend work will be required.
- This is a target driven role in which you will be responsible for and expected to achieve specific results and agreed targets by securing paid employment outcomes for a caseload of clients.
- You will assess the support needs and aspirations of clients through the use of profiling and effectively match them to opportunities in the local job market.
- Marketing clients to a high volume of quality employers using sales and marketing techniques.
- Negotiating reasonable adjustments and supporting employers to carve suitable job roles.
- To be proficient in IT and keep accurate records through the use of the Eclipse database and relevant written documentation.
- Closing date for applications will be 17th January 2020.
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a telephone screening interview on 17th January 2020
- Second round interviews will be held on the 23rd and 24th of January 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- 22 days annual leave per annum (pro rata) rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- 8 bank holidays per annum (pro rata)
- Health benefits after completion of probationary period
- Discount at our catering outlets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Nest Pension Scheme
How to Apply
Please apply by completing our application form or sending a CV and covering letter to DanielleS@pureinnovations.co.uk