Pure Innovations Head Office, Hazel Grove, Stockport
£17,153.00 pro rata (actual £10,291.00)
Hours of work
21 hours per week- Permanent Contract (3 days per week)
3 Feb 2020
About the role
To provide accurate and timely administrative support to assist the GM Specialist Employment Service working across five delivery areas in Greater Manchester. This role will support both the Programme Manager and the Employment Officers in their day to day work and will be the backbone to the smooth delivery of the contract.
- The post holder must hold a current driver licence and have use of a car.
- Excellent knowledge and use of I.T. including MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- To work alongside the Programme Manager to ensure that contractual compliance is met and that excellent quality assurance standards are achieved across the provision.
- To manage the flow of information and communication; both incoming and outgoing of phone calls, emails, face to face queries and post.
- Word processing correspondence, reports, minutes of meetings and typing up flip charts to a high level of speed and accuracy and to agreed deadlines.
- To plan, organise and carry out any work to strict deadlines including the prioritisation of own workload in accordance with management instructions.
- Closing date for applications will be 03.02.2020.
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a telephone screening interview on 03.02.2020
- Second round interviews will be held on 10.02.20 & 11.02.20
For further information please contact: DanielleS@pureinnovations.co.uk