£8.31 per hour from 1.4.19
Hours of work
40 hours over 5 days including weekend work
What will you be doing as a Bakery Assistant
- Produce scratch based bread and cake, following agreed recipes and working methods
- Preparing and serving food and beverages, providing high quality customer care (being polite at all times). You will also train and support vulnerable adults to work in a catering environment.
- You will need to comply with food safety methods and food hygiene legislation and ensure the bakery, café and all public areas within the café( including toilets) are kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- You will be expected to work early mornings, that could include 5am starts, this will include taking responsibility in opening the building, following all agreed lone working procedures.
- You need to complete accurate paperwork as required in the specified timeframe and comply with all Pure Innovations polices and procedures.
- What will you need to be a successful as a Bakery Assistant?
- You must be honest, bold, trusted and respectful and want to make a difference.1-2-1 training will be given in relation to bread making
- You must have a passion for making GREAT bread and cake!
- You will need to be able to operate and maintain all kitchen/bakery equipment safely, be available for weekend working and a proportion of the bank holidays. You must have a high standard of personal hygiene, smart appearance and be able to work alone.
- Please send completed application form to: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org