ICT Support Officer
Stockport based but with a requirement to travel to Cheshire East, Trafford and Tameside
Hours of work
27 Sep 2019
Working within the charities Pure Innovations and Pure Insight to support in solving front line IT queries and problems with staff and setting up IT equipment such as laptops and phones, supporting HR functions with the recruitment of volunteers.
The key areas of focus are:
- To provide first line support to users of systems, software and hardware across the organisation, referring to system and hardware suppliers where required.
- Ensure Systems are maintained and administrative routines are completed
- Support with the administration for the recruitment of volunteers and other administrative duties in Pure Insight.
- Set up staff with the necessary equipment and tools to do their job – lap tops and phones. Manage phone contracts for Pure Insight.
- Use social media platforms for promotion of the charities work or communication tool with staff and volunteers.
The role requires you to blend technical and systems knowledge with an understanding of the Pure Innovations and Pure Insights front line activities. Together with an ability to convey your understanding of the system at an appropriate level to various staff members and teams.
For further information please contact Sarah Sturmey (CEO) at Sarah@pure-insight.org.uk