Learning Coach Term-time only
£17,000 pro rata for term- time
Hours of work
full time or part time from 14 -35 hours per week (2 to 5 days per week available)
15 Jan 2021
The role of the Learning Coach is essential in helping young people with special educational needs develop skills towards independence and/or employability. The Learning Coach will work with learners on both a one to one and/or small group learning basis within the community, their home and/or other learning environments to complete accredited qualifications and work towards outcomes as detailed in the Education, Health and Care Plans.
- There a range of contracted hours available ranging from 14 to 35 hours per week.
- Fixed term contract until August 2021; the end of the academic year with a possibility of a contract extension for the following academic year.
- Salary £17,000.00 per annum pro rata.
- Your normal working hours would vary between 8.30am- 5pm but you may be required to work early mornings, evenings and weekends if learners require support at these times.
- Working hours are in term time only.
- We will endeavour to match your working areas to near your home but this cannot be guaranteed and you may be requested to cover various areas across Manchester and you will be paid mileage.
- You will need Maths and English GCSE or equivalent plus a Driving Licence and use of a car.
Please read through the Job description and send application forms to: