Protected: Supported Employment With Pure Innovations
Supported Employment encourages and empowers employers who are committed to employing a diverse workforce. To achieve this, we work alongside HR professionals, managers and teams advising companies on recruitment issues and procedures. The result is a workforce that accurately reflects the local community and its customers, regardless of age, ethnic origin and/or disability.
What is Supported Employment?
According to The British Association of Supported Employment, BASE:
“Supported Employment has been successfully used for decades as a personalised model for supporting people with significant disabilities to secure and retain paid employment. The model uses a partnership strategy to enable people with disabilities to achieve sustainable long-term employment and businesses to employ valuable workers.”
Pure Innovations are members of BASE and support job seekers into employment by delivering a traditional model of supported employment.
What is Pure Employment?
Pure Innovations is a charity providing support services to enable people with a disability, learning difficulty, autism or mental health condition to lead fulfilled lives.
Our wide range of services includes personalised Supported Employment delivered through our Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) Working Well contract (part-financed by the European Social Fund.) We also have contracts with Manchester City and Stockport Councils.
Pure Innovations is underpinned by the values and beliefs that people with disabilities have the intrinsic right to play an active role within society. Having over 25 years experience of developing services that best meet the needs of the individuals we support. We have successfully built a reputation for finding disadvantaged people work when others have failed. Pure are one of the UK’s leading supported employment agencies and are commissioned by Local Authorities across Greater Manchester.
“Programmes and activities are very good at matching and meeting both participants’ and employers’ needs. Pure Innovations place equal priority on both employers’ and participants needs. Detailed initial assessment and job analysis activities ensure that participant’s needs are met.”Extract from OFSTED Inspection Report
We support job seekers with:
- Access to benefits advice (via CAB Welfare Rights Worker)
- Preparing a CV
- Interview preparation
- Arranging working interviews (where possible as opposed to more formal ones)
- Job carving
- Job coaching
- Performance reviews
- Action plans for development
Our Supported Employment team:
- Offers an unrivalled service to both job seekers and employers which is FREE to both
- Believes that people learn best about work, by being in employment and that with the right support, anyone who wants to, can work.
- Has an ability to work strategically with employers on a local and national level.
- Advises employers and implement models of best practice in the recruitment and selection of disadvantaged people that can help you to diversify your workforce
- Provide support, training and monitoring to both clients and employers
- Can deliver training on Disability Awareness and Systematic Training methods
- Are aware that employing a diverse workforce makes good business sense and with Pure’s support and guidance, can do this efficiently and effectively